- Disinfect with an all-purpose cleaner.
- Spray on both the inside and the outside and wipe with a clean cloth.
- Scrub in a circular motion from the top to the drain with a cloth and cleaner.
- Use an old toothbrush to remove any mold lurking in the edges of the drain or taps. Rinse the area.
- Soak in a sink filled with water and a little dishwashing liquid.
- Scrub off food particles with an old toothbrush. Dry with a clean cloth.
Cabinets and Drawers
- Empty, then vacuum with a brush attachment.
- Wipe shelves with a cloth dampened with water and liquid soap.
- Clean the countertops with a damp/microfiber cloth (depending of material - Seal natural stones regurarely).
Wet it with water and mild cleaner, and wipe the countertops using a circular motion. Then mist with water and wipe down with a clean cloth. Wash the tile backsplash using the same
- Wipe down the outside with a cloth dampened with water and dish soap.
- Move the refrigerator and vacuum behind and underneath it.
- Remove food.
- Store the frozen items in coolers. Refrigerated, perishable foods generally won’t spoil during the cleaning process if left at room temperature for under 2 hours.
- Clean crispers and ice-maker bins.
- Place in warm water with liquid soap and scrub. Empty ice maker (ice can absorb odors).
- Clean doors, shelves and walls.
- Vacuum food crumbs. Wipe with warm water.
- Clean with a damp cloth.
- Moisten it with water and liquid soap.
- Clean surface as directed (depending on material)
- Clean the inside as directed.
- When finished, wipe down the door and handles.
- Sweep, working from the walls to the middle of the room.
- To clean corners, blow out the dust with a hair dryer, then sweep up, or vacuum using a crevice attachment. Then mop in small sections, dipping the mop in a pail of clean water and detergent and
squeezing out excess liquid in between each section.